Please read instructions below before proceeding.
To apply online for the General Nurse Midwifery (GNM) program you should have ready:
- A Google account you can access now and in the future
- Clearly scanned or digital copies of:
- Detail Marks Card showing you have passed 10+2 examinations.
- A certificate of passing for the matriculation examination (showing your date of birth)
- Passport-sized photograph of yourself
- Aadhaar Card
- Character certificate from the headmaster or principal of the educational institute last attended
- Additional information about your educational and personal history (e.g. roll numbers at your past schools, examination information, etc.).
Each upload has a maximum size limit of 1 MB.
****IMPORTANT: follow application instructions CAREFULLY!****
Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
You may only submit the application form ONCE!
Contact us for help if you have trouble with this form.